Dinner PAWsible: A Cookbook of Nutritious, Homemade Meals for Cats and Dogs
by Dr. Cathy Alinovi
There’s a reason why pets beg at your table—they want real food! Not the kibble manufactured by pet food companies, drained of nutrients. If we are dedicated to preparing healthy meaals for ourselves in the comfort and safety of our own kitchens, shouldn’t we be doing the same for our pets?
Dinner PAWsible is a collection of more than fifty cat and dog food recipes that will teach you how to whip up a fresh, balanced meal for your hungry critters. Written by a veterinarian certified in food therapy and an advocate for pet food safety, these recipes are also based on the National Research Council requirements for dogs and cats.
Knowing the latest health information is one of the best ways to speed up your recovery and progress with your health. Here is a list of great books to aid you on your journey for wellness. The more information you have, the easier it is to make well informed choices that can assist you with creating a cleaner lifestyle and reaching your health improvement goals!
Book Titles & Authors:
- “The Missing Piece: Introducing Nutrition Response Testing”, Paul J. Rosen
- “The Great Health Heist”, Paul J. Rosen
- “Be Healthy Now”, Paul J. Rosen
- “Lick the Sugar Habit”, Nancy Appleton Ph.D.
- “Back to the Basics of Human Health”, Mary Frost
- “Why Do We Need Whole Food Supplements”, Corrie Medford C.N.
- “Wheat Belly”, William Davis M.D.
- “Grain Brain”, Davin Perlmutter
- “The Pharmaceutical Myth”, Gerald Roliz CNC
- “The Plant Paradox”, Dr. Steven Gundry
- “The Obesity Code, Unlocking the Secrets to Weight Loss”, Jason Fung
- “The Diabetics Code”, Jason Fung
- “What Your Doctor Still Doesn’t Know”, Robert Thompson MD & Kathleen Barnes
- “Lies My Medical Doctor Told Me”, Ken D. Berry M.D.
- “Fat For Fuel”, Dr. Joseph Mercola
- “Carb Calorie Counter”, Dana Carpenter